The Beechcraft T-34 Mentor is an American propeller-driven, single-engined, military trainer aircraft derived from the Beechcraft Model 35 Bonanza. The earlier versions of the T-34, dating from around the late 1940s to the 1950s, were piston-engined. These were eventually succeeded by the upgraded T-34C Turbo-Mentor, powered by a turboprop engine. The T-34 remains in service more than six decades after it was first designed.
Now, VQ Introduces the Beechcraft T-34 Turbo Mentor 46 size EP-GP. This T-34 Turbo Mentor comes with 2 scale flap, 1 x painted pilots, plastic antenna, plywood seat. Also we have supply in the kit some scale detail make by ply wood so that you can make your T-34 Turbo Mentor look like a real one . With the big battery hatch, you can use both Electric motor or Nitro engine.
As an option, the Electric retracts with struts (VQ-ARE13S) or Electric retracts with nose gear struts only (VQ-ARE14) is good choice for this T-34 Turbo Mentor, it makes this T-34 Turbo Mentor become one of the best Balsa Scale Warbird 46 size EP-GP in the market.
- Wingspan: 61.4in (1560mm)
- Fuselage Length: 46in (1170mm)
- Weight (Ready to fly): 3.2kg (7.05lbs) (vary with equipment in use)
- Engine: .46 (2-Stroke)/.70 (4-Stroke)
- Radio: 6-Channels with 7-8 servos (3 x standard servos, 4 x Mini servo (17grams) for Flap - Aileron)
- Electric Motor: Electrospeed Boost 50 or equivalent
- Battery: Lipo 14.8V 4500 mAh
Required Hardware (Not Supplied)
Transmitter, Motor, Propeller, Servos, Battery, Extension Leads, Glue, Tools and Silicone Fuel Line (For GP).