The Beechcraft Bonanza is an American general aviation aircraft introduced in 1947 by Beech Aircraft Corporation of Wichita, Kansas. The six-seater, single-engine aircraft is still being produced by Beechcraft and has been in continuous production longer than any other aeroplane in history. More than 17,000 Bonanzas of all variants have been built, produced in both distinctive V-tail as well as conventional tail configurations.
Now, VQ Introduces the Beech Bonanza 46 size EP-GP. This Bonanza comes with 2 scale flap, 1 x painted pilots, plastic antenna, plywood seat. Also we have supply in the kit some scale detail make by ply wood so that you can make your Bonanza look like a real one.
With the big battery hatch, you can use both Electric motor or Nitro engine.
As an option, the Electric retracts with struts (VQ-ARE13S) or Electric retracts with nose gear struts only (VQ-ARE14) is good choice for this Bonanza, it makes this Bonanza become one of the best Balsa scale 46 size EP-GP in the market.
- Wingspan: 62.2in (1580mm)
- Fuselage Length: 46.8in (1190mm)
- Weight (Ready to fly): 3.2kg (7.05lbs) (vary with equipment in use)
- Engine: .46 (2-Stroke) / .70 (4-Stroke)
- Radio: 6-Channels with 7-8 servos (3 x standard servos, 4 x Mini servo (17grams) for Flap - Aileron)
- Electric Motor: 5045/10 720KV Brushless Outrunner Motor
- Battery: Lipo 14.8V 4500mAh
Required Hardware (Not Supplied)
Transmitter, Engine / Motor & ESC, Propeller, Servos, Battery, Extension Leads, Glue, Tools and Silicone Fuel Line (For GP).