The T-34 is perhaps the most stylish plane tasked to be a military trainer. The T-34 earned its Mentor moniker as it is possibly the longest serving military trainer to ever find its way into service. With over 6 decades of use the Beechcraft T-34 Mentor still is on active military duty all over the world.
VQ ARFs T-34 well represents Mentors still in military service today. The colour scheme and performance in this all-wood arf model is exceptional. You'll be flying in style with an R/C model that looks stunning with factory included details like a landing light and factory painted pilot. Add the optional electric retracts and you'll have a great scale model perfect for Pro-Am Scale Masters Competition.
This VQ ARFs is built to fly. All-wood, jig-built construction from laser cut precision parts ensures every VQ ARFs Mentor owner can have a straight, awesome flying, beautiful scale model. And they'll have it in the air in no time because the T-34 is designed with standard ARF construction techniques and uses standard equipment most R/C modellers already own, Glow OR Electric!
- Wingspan: 61.4in (1560mm)
- Fuselage Length: 46in (1170mm)
- Weight (Ready to fly): 3.2Kg - 7.05lbs (Will vary with equipment used)
- Engine: .46 (2-stroke) or .70 (4-stroke)
- Radio: 5-6 channels with 5 (4 if EP) standard and 2 mini size servos (two aileron, two flap)
- Electric Motor: Electrospeed Boost 50 or equivalent
- Battery: Li-Po Battery, 6 cell 4500mAh
Required Hardware (Not Supplied)
Transmitter, Motor, Propeller, Servos, Battery, Extension Leads, Glue, Tools and Silicone Fuel Line (For GP).