The Hawker Hurricane is a British Fighter designed by Hawker Aircraft in the early 1930's. While not as famous as the super high-performance Supermarine Spitfire, the Hawker Hurricane was most assuredly the hero of the Battle of Britain as it accounted for more than 60% of the RAF's air victories in that infamous and costly conflict.
Pilots throughout the European theatre flew the Hawker Hurricane. Over 14,000 were built and put into service throughout WWII. Pilots found them forgiving and formidable. VQ ARF’s captures the beauty and grace of this WWII Icon in a 46 size warbird suitable for experienced R/C pilots. It’s jig-built laser cut parts go together like a glove making a strong airframe.
And just like all VQ ARF' you'll only have to handle the final assembly as this airframe comes factory built and covered just as you'd expect from a modern ARF. Want added realism? Just add the after-market VQ retracts!
Electric or glow, two stroke or four, Hawker Hurricane is a great flying model that will attract attention as you tearup the skies at your local flying field. Build Less, Fly More with VQ ARF's.
- Wingspan: 58.5in (1486mm)
- Fuselage Length: 45.2in (1148mm)
- Wing Area: 544sq.in (35sq.dm)
- Wing Loading: 27.6oz/sq.in (84.3g/dm.sq) - Will Vary with Equipment Used
- Weight (Ready to fly): 2.95kg (6.5lbs) - Will Vary with Equipment Used
- Engine: .46 (2-Stroke), .70 (4-Stroke)
- Radio: 4 channels with 5 servos (4 for electric)
- Electric Motor: G-46 HP Motor or equivalent
- Battery: 5 cell 4500mAh LiPo battery
Required Hardware (Not Supplied)
Transmitter, Motor, Propeller, Servos, Battery, Extension Leads, Glue, Tools and Silicone Fuel Line (For GP).