Please note that this listing is here for reference only. It is a archived listing. This product is no longer available. There are more Heli's on site please take a look.
I.C Helicopters - Engine Powered
The best selling heli - 1000's sold worldwide - Thunder Tiger TT4839K Raptor 30 V2 Kit
Thunder Tiger Raptor series helicopters were designed and engineered by world-renowned Mr. Shigetada Taya from Japan. Since the introduction of the original Raptor 30, it has been the most popular 30-size helicopter and helped pilots learn new 3-D manoeuvres the world over.
In parallel to the Raptor 30 upgrades, Thunder Tiger also developed a new PRO-39H(R) ringed engine for the 30-size helicopters. The new PRO-39H(R) delivers much sharper transition characteristics and, combined with the new carburettor, the engine is much easier to adjust to match your preferred settings. The new engine produces much more power than any other available 30-size engines and once mounted on the Raptor 30 V2, the heli opens up a complete new experience in its own class.
- Re-designed and Strengthened Side frames
- Rugged Collective Pitch Control Arm
- New Canopy and Decal
- Enlarged Engine Starting Shaft from 5mm to 6mm
- Extended Cooling Fan Shroud
- Solid 6mm Spindle
- Oversized Tai Rotor Grip as R60
- Lengthened Vertical Fin by 10mm
- Rigid Boom Support with Plastic End
- Wider Tank with 340cc Capacity
- Full Length of fuselage: 1150mm
- Full width of fuselage: 140mm
- Total height: 400mm
- Main rotor dia: 1245mm
- Tail rotor dia: 260mm
- Gear ratio: 1:9.56:4.57
- Full equipped weight: 3000g