Tower Pro MG996R Robot servo 180° Rotation
All servos on ServoShop come with manufacturers fittings unless otherwise stated.
MG996R is an upgraded version of MG995 servo.
The new PCB and IC control system which makes it far more accurate.
Its internal gearing and motor are also upgraded to improve dead bandwidth and centering.
It is a great choice for 1/10 buggy and airplane, helicopter, RC-cars from 10 to 6-th scale truggy and monster and many RC model.
- 180° degrees of rotation
- Servo arms &screws included and fit with Futaba servo arm
- Its universal “S” type connector that fits most receivers, including Futaba, JR, Hitec, GWS, Cirrus, Blue Bird, Blue Arrow, Corona, Berg, Spektrum.
- CE & RoHS approved
- Tower Pro have upgraded the servo gear set and shaft to aluminium 6061-T6. It is stronger and lighter than copper.
- Weight: 55g
- Dimension: 40.7×19.7×42.9mm
- Operating speed (sec/60°)
- 4.8V: 0.19sec
- 6.0V: 0.15sec
- Stall torque (Kg.cm)
- Operating voltage: 4.8 ~ 6.6v
- Gear Type: Metal gear
- Temperature range: 0- 55deg
- Servo Plug: JR (Fits JR and Futaba)
- Dead band width: 1us
- servo wire length: 32cm
4 for £50.00