Not a mad cow, a Mad Bull - 1/0th Scale!
Featuring an easy-to-assemble chassis and dynamic go-anywhere performance thanks to its large wheels, the Mad Bull became one of the most popular Tamiya R/C buggies when it was originally released in 1997.
A great 2WD Model for the first time user. Easy to assemble and run. Kit includes a standard 540 type motor and an electronic speed control.
Chunky lug pattern tyres are mated to simple but reliable chassis components. Long throw coil spring shock units are factory assembled and 115mm diameter tyres are factory fitted to the wheels.
- Durable bathtub type monocoque chassis is matched with massive 115mm diameter tyres deliver huge ground clearance.
- Front independent swing axle and rear rolling rigid suspension provides superb stability on rough track surfaces.
- Highly-detailed injection-moulded body can be easily finished with included stickers, without the need for painting.
- Driver torso figure is also included.
- Fully-enclosed gearbox is equipped with differential gears to effectively transmit motor power to the wheels.
- Tyres, wheels, and friction dampers are all pre-assembled to further ease chassis assembly.
- Overall Length: 400mm
- Overall Width: 315mm
- Wheelbase: 284mm
- Chassis Weight: 1300g
- Tread F/R: 245mm
- Tyre Width/Diameter F/R: 68/115mm
- Gear Ratio: 9.33:1
- Body: PS injection moulded
- Frame: ABS monocoque type
- Suspension: Front swing arm & rear rolling rigid suspension
- Motor: 540 Type Motor Included