Tactic TTX650 6-Channel SLT Computer Radio *With Free Playmate!*
| || |
Engineered to appeal to intermediate-level sport modellers, the TTX650 has the features needed to fly almost any aeroplane or helicopter. Generous 20 model memory sets this radio apart from comparable systems, and programming is easy and intuitive. The large graphing LCD screen offers adjustable contrast for easy viewing.
Of course, you’ll also enjoy all the benefits of exclusive, proven reliable Secure Link Technology. With just the push of a button an unbreakable link is created between your transmitter and the companion SLT receiver, virtually eliminating any possibility of interference.
With its advanced functionality and budget-friendly price, the TTX650 is a remarkable value — and the perfect system for anyone entering the ever-expanding world of Transmitter-Ready (Tx-R) aircraft!
- 20 Model memory
- Easy-to-use push-button programming controls
- Intuitive, straightforward menus
- Large, easy-to-read graphing LCD screen with adjustable contrast
- User-selectable switch assignments
- 4 Programmable mixes and 8 pre-programmed mixes
- Aeroplane and helicopter programming
- Compatible with all SLT receivers and Tx-R aircraft
- Quad-bearing gimbals
- Adjustable stick length and tension
- Wireless trainer system with selectable channels
- Reversing, sub-trim and travel limits on all channels
- Dual rates and exponential (aileron, elevator, rudder)
- Digital trims with slow/fast adjustment
- One up/down timer, one battery timer
- Adjustable low-voltage alarm
- 4 "AA" alkaline batteries included
- Charge jack for optional NiCd/NiMH packs
- External antenna that rotates and folds for easy storage
- The TTX650’s easy-to-use push-button programming controls and menus are intuitive and straightforward. Information is displayed on a large graphing LCD screen with adjustable contrast.
- Pilots can assign functions to any of the switches. One momentary switch, two 3-position switches and four 2-position switches allow for total customization.
- The TTX650’s firmware can be updated by the user, so the transmitter stays as modern as the day you brought it home. The charge jack lets you easily charge optional NiCd/NiMH batteries. Use charge adapter TACP0101.
- 6-point programmable pitch and throttle curves offer maximum tune-ability for heli pilots.
- The generous 20 model memory is easily accessed from the model select screen. Aeroplane and helicopters model types along with a 6 character name make selection quick and easy.
- Channels: 6
- Frequencies: 2.403-2.480GHz
- Modulation: FHSS spread-spectrum SLT
- Input Power: (4) “AA” alkaline batteries (included) or (4) NiCd or NiMH cells
- Model Select
- Model Management
- Trim Settings
- CH5 and CH6 Assignment
- Channel Assignments
- Trainer Function
- Servo Reversing (all channels)
- Sub-Trims (all channels)
- Travel Limits (all channels)
- Dual Rates (aileron, elevator, rudder)
- Exponential (aileron, elevator, rudder)
- Wing Type (normal, V-tail, delta, single aileron, dual aileron, aileron + flap, 2 aileron + flap)
- Throttle Curve
- Throttle Cut
- Aileron Differential
- Aileron/Flap Adjust
- Aileron Mixer
- Elevator Mixer
- Air Brake Mixer
- Flap Mixer
- Swash Type (1 servo, 2 servo 180°, 3 servos 120°, 3 servos 140°)
- Throttle Cut
- Throttle Hold
- Throttle Curve
- Pitch Curve
- Gyro Mixing
- Swash Mixing
- Swash Limiter
- Throttle Mixing
- Rudder Mixing
£99.99 Each[Supplier Stock]