All servos on ServoShop come with manufacturers fittings unless otherwise stated.
The heavy-duty, metal gear S6030 servo puts out an incredible 278 oz-in of torque, making it the perfect 1/10-scale* servo for monster trucks, buggies and truggies. And it delivers this torque with silky smooth precision thanks to its dual ball-bearing output shaft.
*This servo is not recommended for 1/8-scale off-road applications.
- Delivers torque with silky smooth precision
- Dual ball-bearing output shaft
- Overload protection
- 8 inch 22AWG lead
- Mounting lug height optimized for surface applications
- Size Category:Standard
- Application:1/10-scale servo for monster trucks, buggies and truggies
- Torque:222 oz-in (16 kg-cm) @ 4.8V; 278 oz-in (20 kg-cm) @ 6.0V
- Speed:0.18 sec/60° @ 4.8V; 0.15 sec/60° @ 6.0V
- Length:1.6 in (41mm)
- Width:0.8 in (20mm)
- Height:1.5 in (38mm)
- Weight:1.8 oz (52.4 g)
- Bushing Or Bearing:Bearing
- Motor Type:Coreless
- Connector Type:Z-connector
- Gear Type:Metal
- Gear Material:Titanium
- Voltage:4.8V or 6.0V (4- or 5-cell)