All servos on ServoShop come with manufacturers fittings unless otherwise stated.
The A7030 is the ideal fit for both thin-wing gliders (DHL) and smaller sized aircraft (.15-.25 electric). In models that small eliminating the need to install the voltage regulator, thanks to the high voltage compatibility, means less weight, better flight performance, and an easier installation. Not to mention impressive torque and speed and digital accuracy makes this an ideal thin wing servo.
- Class: High Voltage Thin Wing Servo
- Applications: Thin wing servo (10mm thick) for sailplanes and small electric aircraft
- Weight: 0.5 oz (14.5g)
- Torque: 2.5/3.5 kg-cm (35/49 oz-in) @ 6.0/7.4V
- Speed: 22/.15 sec/60 @ 6.0/7.4V
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 27.4x10x27.2mm 1.08 x0.39x 1.07in
- Bearing: Dual
- Motor: Coreless
- Gears: Metal
- Operating Voltage: 6.0V-7.4V (2S LiPo)