This is the Super Micro 1g DSMX/DSM2 Receiver with ESC.
How To Bind:
- Power up the receiver, the red LED light will blink slowly (approximately once every 0.5 seconds)
- Set the throttle and control surface failsafe protection (recommended to set the throttle to a minimum, all the control surface is set to the middle position). When the LED light on the Rx begins to blink rapidly, power on your Tx in Bind mode
- The LED light will turn off during binding, and when binding is complete will re-illuminate solidly, without blinking.
- To verify a successful bind, unplug the receiver from the power source, and power off transmitter. Re-power the transmitter and receiver and all channels should now be operating correctly. If not, restart the bind process from point 1.
- To test the failsafe protection feature, move the stick to the corner and turn off the transmitter. The control surface and throttle will return to the original position where the failsafe was set.
- The correct procedure for powering up your models is transmitter power first, then model power.
- Not suitable for conventional wide voltage servos.
- Reverse power supply will damage the receiver.
- When using a 1S battery, please use a low voltage micro servo.
- Compatible with DSM2/DSMX transmitter.
- Built-in 2A brushed ESC,supported external brushless ESC, no need to program.
- The receiver signal can stay stable with a voltage as low as 2.5V.
- Improve signal interruption problem when micro receiver using a conventional 1S brushless motor.
- Channel: 4
- Input Voltage: 3V - 5.5V
- Weight: 1.4g
- Dimension: 21.3x11.9x5.8mm
- Connector Size: JST 1.0mm
- Socket Size: 1.25mm 2P
Recommended Parts for This receiver (Not Included):
- Servo: 1.7g Servo with JST 1.0mm Plug, Click Here
- Battery: 1S 3.7V 100mAh to 200 mAh LiPo Battery with 1.25mm 2P Plug