All servos on ServoShop come with manufacturers fittings unless otherwise stated.
The MKS DS6100 is an incredibly small servo, and yet has massive power for its size, astonishing precision and metal gears, ideal for thin-wing aileron installations and V-tails with slender F3X fuselages.
DS6100 is often very easy to install when other choices are tight and difficult.
- Torque: 3.19 kg 4.8V / 3.32 kg 5.0V
- Speed: 0.12sec 4.8V / 0.11sec 5.0V
- Weight: 9.5 g
- Dimensions: 22.5 X 10 X 23.5 mm
- Operating Voltage: 4.8 to 5.0 V DC Volts
- Working frequency: 1520μs 333Hz
- Bearing Type: 2 Jewel Bearing 1 Bronze Bushing
- Motor Type: Coreless Motor
- Deadband: 0.001ms