Hobbynox's water-based airbrush paint is made with light-fast pigments, durable resins and quality ingredients. Hobbynox Airbrush Colours works on polycarbonate (Lexan®) and most other plastics, fabrics, wood, metals, ceramic, poster boards, glass and more. The colours are water-based and non-toxic. Hobbynox Airbrush Colours remains flexible and resists cracking, chipping and most impact damage.
Hobbynox Airbrush Colors include Opaque (solids), Transparent, Neon, Pearl and Iridescents.
Hobbynox Airbrush Colours work best out of the bottle with a 0.5 mm tip-sized airbrush operated @ 2.8-3.5 BAR. For smaller tip-sizes, lower the BAR settings and fine-line detailed artwork - reduce with Hobbynox SP Reducer/Cleaner (up to 25%).
Hobbynox Airbrush Colours cure with the assistance of mild-heat and airflow.
Items to be painted with Hobbynox Airbrush Colours include:
- R/C Polycarbonate Bodyshells
- Fishing Lures
- Model Kits (if the model doesn't have too much details)
- Custom Airbrush Paint Jobs
Clear with (if needed):
- Hobbynox Intercoat-Clear (dries flat - not meant to be used as a true gloss clear coat)
- Automotive Urethane Clear
- Many other clear/top coats are compatible - test first