Built on the same foundation as the Optima 7 without the full telemetry features, the Optima 6 is 20% smaller and weighs in at just slightly over a half an ounce making it perfect for smaller aircraft.
Adaptive Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum Technology (AFHSS) Our 2.4GHz system utilizes the latest AFHSS technology and our exclusive Smart Scan system to ensure a rock solid, interference free connection between the transmitter and receiver. When selected, Hitec’s 2.4GHz SmartScan function scans the 2.4GHz spectrum to find the cleanest channels in which to operate therefore providing interference free operation even in the most crowded environments.
Boosted Omni Directional Antenna (BODA) The Optima 2.4GHz line of receivers feature our exclusive BODA receiver technology. Independent testing has proven that the single BODA antenna system in our 6 & 7 channel systems is equal to or better than our competitor’s dual antenna systems.
- Boosted Omni-Directional Antenna (BODA) System
- SmartScan Mode Selectable
- Basic Telemetry Function : RX Low Battery Warning
- Range Check Mode (Reduced output to approx. 30M range)
- Fail-safe/Hold Function
- Software & Firmware can be upgraded
- Modulation: 2.4GHz AFHSS
- Conversion Type: N/A
- Size in Inches: 1.84 x 0.84 x 0.45
- Size in Millimeters: 46.74 x 21.34 x 11.43
- Weight ounces: 0.54
- Weight grams: 15.31
Spare Parts for the Hitec Servo Range
If you cannot see the spares you require - please contact us via the Contact Us Page