The first choice for thousands, the HobbyZone Super Cub has been one of the most popular trainer aircraft on the market thanks to its excellent looks and solid performance.
This slow-flying, three-channel trainer makes adjusting to the sensation of flight an easy process. Horizon Hobby has integrated the revolutionary SAFE technology system into the Super Cub S to make it easier than ever to teach yourself to fly.
With SAFE technology, pilots can fly the Super Cub S in three flight modes and have the option to use the intuitive panic button at any time to return the Super Cub S to steady flight at the push of a button.
- Save on duplication cost if you already have a 2.4Ghz transmitter
- Intuitive SAFE™ technology provides three modes to give new pilots the ultimate progressive learning experience
- If you lose control of the aircraft, "Panic Mode" returns it to stable, level flight with the push of a button!
- Beginner and Intermediate modes provide support for new pilots by limiting the roll and pitch of the airplane, keeping you in control at all times!
- Experienced Mode allows pilots who have mastered the basics to explore the incredible performance of the Super Cub S aircraft supported by the revolutionary AS3X gyro stabilisation system
- Three-channel control and slow flight provide an excellent teach yourself to fly experience
- Impact-resistant, durable Z-Foam™ construction is extraordinarily tough. But in case of damage, you can make repairs with almost any glue and be back in the air in minutes!
- Material: Z-Foam
- Wingspan: 1212 mm (47.7 in)
- Overall Length: 825.5 mm (32.5 in)
- Flying Weight: 710g (25.2 oz)
- Motor Size: 480 Size brushed motor
- Battery: 3S 1300mAh LiPo
- Servos: (2) SV80
- Prop Size: 9 x 6
- Speed Control: Integrated receiver/ESC board
- Charger: DC 3S balancing charger with AC power supply
- Landing Gear: Yes