TFR8S replaces the TFR8. The 8S can work with the transmitters failsafe. Of course, you can still program the failsafe into the receiver if you prefer. TFR8S FASST Compatible 2.4ghz Receiver compatible with all Futaba FASST transmitter systems for air and ground R/C applications and can be doubled up with another TF receiver for expanding up to 14 channels.
- Parallel with another TFR8/TFR8S to become a 14 channel FASST compatible receiver
- Two selectable failsafe setting options (use native failsafe on radio side or set failsafe on TFR8S side)
- Compatible with Futaba FASST 2.4GHz systems including ground systems (such as 3PK 4PK)
- Firmware upgradeable
- Air Systems (7CH Mode/Multi Mode): 6EX, 7C, TM-7, TM-8, T8FG, T10C, TM-10, T10CG, T12Z, T12FG, TM-14, T14MZ, etc.
- Surface Systems (C1 Mode): 3PK, 4PK, etc.
- Dimension: 54 x 30 x 15mm
- Weight: 14.9g
- Operating Voltage Range: 4.0~10V
- Operating Current: 100mA
- Number of Channels: 8~14ch