Flyzone Tidewater RTF 2.4GHz
Limited Special Offer!
Make the Tidewater your first - or next - float plane! Fast to assemble without using glue, it boosts your confidence with predictable flight characteristics and easy water handling. Takeoffs are a snap, whether from water, grass or by hand. At full throttle, the Tidewater is fast and powerful. When it's time to land, just point the plane into the wind, reduce speed and keep the wings level…it almost lands itself!
- A brushless/LiPo power system provides plenty of muscle for easy takeoffs - even from short grass or snow - and exciting sport aerobatics. This magnetic hatch allows easy access to the battery for quick changes.
- The Tidewater's durable, factory-built AeroCell airframe screws together for fast, easy assembly without gluing.
- The motor and propeller avoid water contact by being positioned above the wing. Their location also ensures pilot safety during hand launches.
- Spanning less than 3-1/2 feet, the Tidewater fits fully assembled into virtually any car. If necessary, main sections can quickly be taken apart and reassembled at the flying site.
- Wing tip floats are designed for superior water handling and install quickly without requiring any tools or screws.
- Flyzone captures the look of full-size seaplanes in the Tidewater's trim scheme. Its fuselage bottom is carefully contoured to reduce water spray and deliver excellent handling while taxiing and during takeoffs and landings.
- Includes a Tactic TTX404 4-channel, 2.4GHz radio system with:
- Confidence-boosting Secure Link Technology (SLT)
- Digital* trims and servo reversing (*on elevator, ailerons and rudder)
- Programmable fail-safe
- Ergonomically designed case for fatigue-free flying
- Wireless trainer feature
Other RTF features:
- Powerful brushless motor and ESC
- (4) Preinstalled servos
- 3S LiPo battery and AC/DC balancing LiPo charger
- (4) "AA" Transmitter batteries
- FLZA3330 - RTF
- Wingspan: 41.5 in (1055 mm)
- Weight: 32 oz (905 g)
- Length: 36 in (915 mm)
FlyZone Spare Parts