From his performance of the world's smallest loop to being the only air show pilot to combine aerobatics with motocross by flying his P2 Prometheus under a jumping motorcycle, Skip Stewart brings daredevil creativity to precision aerobatics. Coined "High-Octane Aerobatics", Skip's performances offer an appetizing menu of stunts that blanket the horizon with mind-blowing agility at an energy level that packs airshows around the globe with cheering fans.
The E-flite Carbon-Z P2 Prometheus aircraft is for aerobatic pilots who want precision in an unlimited biplane with unique character. Based on the custom built P2 Prometheus airplane flown by Skip Stewart, Mike McConville adapted the unique design as a model with performance that's as inspirational as Skip's original. Exclusive Carbon-Z technology allows a healthy sized model such as this to be rigid like a conventional all-wood airframe, yet lightweight so it can have a larger performance envelope than any other biplane in its class. Durable Z-Foam material used in construction means that any bumps along the way are simple to repair. The Carbon-Z P2 Prometheus looks the part too with flame-laden graphics and control surfaces large enough to handle bold moves such as the Skip's signature high-alpha knife edge passes. Engineered to fly great from the start, the Bind-N-Fly version of this hot rod features built-in and expertly tuned AS3X technology which makes flying an extreme aerobatic thriller such as this even more satisfying.
- Easy to complete final assembly
- Skip Stewart Airshows officially licensed adaptation
- Highly tuned airframe for extreme aerobatics by Mike McConville
- Rigid Carbon-Z construction delivers a strong yet lightweight airframe
- AS3X technology enhances precision for a rock-solid feel
- Powerful 50-size brushless motor (installed)
- High-voltage 70A brushless speed control (installed)
- Spektrum 6-channel AR636A DSMX receiver (installed)
- Durable Spektrum metal-gear mini servos (installed)
- Accepts a 4400mAh 6S 22.2V LiPo battery (sold separately)
- High-strength aluminium landing gear with matching finish
- Large control surfaces with double-bevelled hinge lines
- Tool-free I-strut installation for fast field assembly
Requires a full-range 6+ channel transmitter with Spektrum DSMX technology, a 4400mAh 6S 22.2V 30C LiPo flight battery (EFLB44006S30, recommended) and charger (all sold separately).