DelTang Tx20 Transmitter Kit
This kit includes the core components to make a Tx20 transmitter.
Tx20 is a compact wireless transmitter intended to control model railway train engines.
It has controls for Speed, Direction, Sounds, Coupling and Lights (depending on how used).
- 1 x Small plastic box
- 1 x 3-way Direction toggle switch
- 1 x On/Off pushbutton with LED
- 1 x Bind pushbutton
- 2 x Function pushbutton
- 1 x 10k pot 300° rotation with centre click (detent)
- 1 x Large Speed knob
- 1 x 470R resistor - Yellow-Violet-Black-Black-Brown
- 1 x 10k resistor - Brown-Black-Orange-Brown
- 2 x 18k resistor - Brown-Grey-Black-Red-Brown
- 2 x 100k resistor - Brown-Black-Black-Orange-Brown
- 1 x PP3 plug
- 1 x Tx2 transmitter board. See here for information
- 50mm x 30mm heatshrink for Tx2
- 1 x Plastic sheet for battery compartment
- 1 x Wiring diagram
- 1 x Drill template
OTHER ITEMS NEEDED:
- PP3 9v battery, hookup wire.
- Solder, Iron, Multimeter, Glue, heat-shrink tubing, Drills, Files, Knife, Screwdrivers etc.
See DelTang web site for further information.
£30.00 Each [Supplier Stock]