Freedom takes flight
Just before D-Day, Britain and America put thousands of paratroopers onto planes and rained them all over the French countryside behind enemy lines. To do it, one of the planes they picked was the C-47, a version of the DC-3 with all of the frills and creature comforts taken out and nothing but seating for two dozen paratroopers aboard.
This model version, complete with invasion stripes, is designed to look just like it's ready to drop its troops and turn for England.
- Impressive micro scale looks
- Smooth, stable flight characteristics
- Twin motor power
- Scale counter-rotating 3-blade props for easier flights
- Extensive clear plastic for cockpit glass and side windows for maximum realism
- Easy on/off wing attaches with two screws
- Switch out batteries fast with the magnetic nose cone
- Tactic 4-channel SLT radio system with built-in battery charger
- 1S LiPo flight battery
- 5 AA batteries
- Nothing! Everything is included in the box
Produced under license. Boeing, Douglas DC-3T, the distinctive Boeing logos, product markings and trade dress are trademarks of The Boeing Company.