DC-3s were the saving grace of the commercial aviation industry. For the first time, rapid, long-distance air travel was comfortable, economical, and accessible to a far wider number of passengers. These beautiful birds blazed trails for future airliners and, more than that, they're still flying today.
Fly the classic bird that put more Americans in the air than ever before as an all-inclusive RTF.
- Impressive micro scale looks
- Smooth, stable flight characteristics
- Twin motor power
- Scale counter-rotating 3-blade props for easier flights
- Extensive clear plastic for cockpit glass and side windows for maximum realism
- Easy on/off wing attaches with two screws
- Switch out batteries fast with the magnetic nose cone
- Tactic 4-channel SLT radio system with built-in battery charger
- 1S LiPo flight battery
- 5 AA batteries
- Nothing! Everything is included in the box
Produced under license. Boeing, Douglas DC-3T, the distinctive Boeing logos, product markings and trade dress are trademarks of The Boeing Company.