Please note that due to the large size of this item, we can only send it within the U.K. (items sent to some of the more remote parts of Scotland may take longer to arrive).
World Models probably manufacture more Piper Cub A.R.T.F models than any other A.R.T.F producer. With a pedigree in Piper Cub design from small E.P and Power to medium size models, to large 120 size models and With a trend to larger and larger models, World Models have responded with some nice large scale models like this 1/3rd Scale Super Cub.
The model is shockingly realistic in flight and could easily be mistaken for a full size. There's no doubt that World Models specialise in various sizes of J3 Cubs with much success and this certainly shows in the quality and build of this model.
This is yet another winner in the World of the World Models.
Please note our standard carriage terms do not apply to this model. Cost of carriage will be qouted on application. If possible collection of the model is recommended to avoid damage in transit.
This Cub is 1/3 scale and its proportions are huge. For the experienced modeller only - Please read on
- 1/3 SUPER CUB w/detachable stabilizer for easy transportation and storage (Code No. A186SR)
- Wing Span : 141 in / 3580 mm
- -Flying Weight : 28.5 lbs / 13000 g
- -Fuselage Length : 91 in / 2310 mm
- -Requires : 80cc gasoline engine, 5-channel radio w/ 8 high torque servos
- Top quality balsa and plywood construction
- Hand-ironed on covering film
- Pre-painted fibreglass cowling
- Detachable main wing with dual aileron servos
- Detachable Stabilizer
- Functional Flaps for smooth landing
- All necessary hardware included
This is the new revised version. Better for transporting as the tail/tailplane can be removed.
This model is very large and cannot be covered by our default carriage charges. This model kit will be subject to special carriage charges, please enquire before ordering or purchasing