Please note that due to the large size of this item, we can only send it within the U.K. (items sent to some of the more remote parts of Scotland may take longer to arrive).
World Models Code A173S1 33% Yellow/White Ultimate
The now famous Ultimate 10-300 originated as Full-Scale Pilot/Designer Gordon Price's desire to improve the looks and performance of his Pitt's Special. After he had produced new wings, canopy, fuselages, and wheel pants for the Pitts, it was a natural step to produce his own airplane.
The original 10-100 flew with a 100 HP engine, and while the plane flew well, vertical performance was limited. The next version (10-200) was 6" longer, and could accommodate a larger power plant, but eventually, Gordon updated the design to the 10-300, which was 3 feet longer than the 200, and could handle a 300 HP engine.
The rest, as they say, is history.
- Code No.: A173S1
- Wing Span: 76 in / 1930 mm
- Wing Area: 2100 sq in / 135.5 sq dm
- Flying Weight: 23-25 lbs / 10440-11350 g
- Fuselage Length: 82 in / 2080 mm
- Engine Required: 100 cc gasoline engine
- Radio Required: 6-channel radio w/ 9 high torque servos
- High quality balsa and plywood construction
- Light weight but strong for aerobatics manoeuvres
- Hand painted fibreglass cowling and wheel pants
- Strong aluminium landing gear
- All necessary hardware provided
Graham's model is Electric using battieries using high quality Li Po batteries supplied by Overlander
There is also a 42% version for 150CC engines, for the 150 cc 42% version - Click Here
Please note model pictured below is the 100 cc 33% version that is converted to E.P by Graham Roscoe and the photographs are by Lindsay Todd & SW.