Scale Black,White and Gold colour scheme may vary from pictures
JP Ref 6600012 Mini Twister Scale 2.4GHz RTF Helicopter - Note not a toy, comes with proper F/s Tx.
- Precision co-axial Mini Heli with a PROPER transmitter & LCD display
- R/C - 2.4GHz 4-channel LCD display Transmitter
- Transmitter - 4-channel with digital trims & ergonomic dual side grips
- Power - 220mAh Lipo in Belly-mounted hidden tray
- Control - Beginner and expert flight modes switch
- Weight - just 45g including Lipo
- Flight duration - up to around 8 mins
- Range - Up to 4 times normal infrared helis
The Ultimate 4 channel micro indoor co-axial with Full control AND Beginner and Expert mode switch!
At last, a precision-engineered indoor micro co-axial helicopter with a PROPER TRANSMITTER! AND on 2.4GHz with a professional LCD display too!
No play-station-style transmitters here - from it's ergonomic R/C style transmitter through to it's neat belly-mounted battery hatch, this screams ULTIMATE INDOOR FLIGHT for pilots who've graduated to the finest micro co-axial yet!
You won't believe how easy this is to fly - with rock solid stability and tail rotor control locked to perfection by one of the finest micro gyros we've ever flown!
Fantastic hovering performance with real 4-function manoeuvrability PLUS a beginner and expert mode
We gave this to a complete raw beginner and were just amazed to see proper flight control within just a few moments of practice. The cyclic dual rate switch provides a low rate of control for smooth, easy beginner flying, whilst in expert mode you can really impress!
It's 2.4GHz so you can fly with ALL your friends together!
At last, you can really fly with your mates, fly obstacle courses together, race together, or if you're starting out with R/C helicopters - even train together. And as for the range - it's out of sight! Quite phenomenal!
Full featured professional ergonomic controls for ultimate performance - unique for a micro!
Digital transmitter trims, sculpted supportive side grips, stick operated flight mode switch, 7-8 minute flight times, impeccable state-of the-art electronic gyro for stunning tail stability the Tx even features flashing LCD display and warning flashing LED when transmitter batteries are low!
It really is the best-looking, best performing mini co-axial we've ever flown!
For value, for quality, for performance and for sheer FUN for all the family - it's got to be a Mini Twister Scale. Complete with USB charge lead, spare blades and Lipo battery. Just add 4AA pencells. We've seen and flown truck-loads of helicopters and we're convinced you too will find this to be the funnest, most professional micro you've ever laid hands on!
Take a look at the countless small details; the super neat locking belly hatch for the removable lipo and don't forget the jewel-like quality of the precision fan-assisted micro drive motors for optimum flight times too!
And with that smooth good-looking body, flexible wide track undies and carbon flybar, this is a tough, bounceable little critter too!
Go ahead and try one, we think you'll be amazed! We were!
Of course, spare parts are available too!
- Professional Ergonomic 4-ch 2.4GHz transmitter
- Digital Trims & LCD Flight Info Display
- Beginner & Advanced flight modes
- Up to around 8 minute flight times
- Belly Lipo battery tray and hatch
- Carbon fibre flybar
- 360 degree full 4-function flight control
- Low Battery power protection system
- MOPS Motor Overload Protection System
- USB charge lead included
- Spares rotor blades included
- Comprehensive range of spare parts available
- Full colour manual
- Fuselage length - 195mm 7.7ins
- Main rotor diameter - 190mm 7.5ins
- Weight (inc battery) - 48g 1.7oz
- Just add 4 pencell AA's and go fly!
- Suitable for ages 14+