JP Ref : 5500088 Seagull Silence Twister With Retracts
- Wingspan - 66.93.ins (1.7cm)
- Wing area - 688.2.sq.ins (44.4dm)
- Suits - 75-91 2-Stroke (91-120 4-stroke)
- Factory covered with Oracover
- Length - 53.3.ins (135.3.cm)
- Approx flying weight - 8.8-10.lbs (4.0-4.8Kg)
- Radio - 6 Channel with 9 servos
- Flying skill level – Intermediate to advanced.
This is a model of the planes that regularly do the glider towing at shows like Weston Park. Comes with retracts and wing tip lights pre-installed.
The full size Silence Twister is a German single-seat ultralight designed by Silence Aircraft for amateur construction from plans or kits.
The design used inspiration from the Supermarine Spitfire as a basis for an ultralight with the prototype first flying on 30 September 2000. The Twister is a single-seat low-wing monoplane with elliptical wings and tailplane. It has a retractable conventional landing gear with a fixed tailwheel. Designed to take engines up to 94 hp (70 kW) the prototype was fitted with a 53.6 hp (40 kW) Wankel engine.
If this item is shown out of stock or available to order it could mean that stock is not immediately available at our 80 Church Street Premises for dispatch or sale to callers. It could be available in 2 to 10 working days so place your order with confidence. Please note we do not charge for items until dispatch unless by prior arrangement.