SEAGULL JP Order 5500076 ZERO INC.RETRACTS Engines 75-91 (SEA-123)
- Wingspan - 66.9ins (170cm)
- Wing area - 761.1sq.ins (49.1dm)
- Suits - 75-91 2-Stroke (91-125 4-stroke)
- Factory covered with Oracover
- Length - 49.9ins (126.8cm)
- Approx flying weight - 9.3lbs (4.2kg)
- Radio - 4 Channel with 5 servos
- Flying skill level - Intermediate/Advanced
Renowned for being one of the most aerobatic WWII fighters and able to out manoeuvre its opposition with ease. Just like the full size, Seagull models have managed to produce a strong, light airframe that has great scale detail, including a fuel "drop tank".
Truly a classic aircraft which can be powered with either a 75-91 two stroke or a 91-120 four stroke engine. It can easily be converted to electric flight as the electric motor mount is also included. This model comes complete with retractable and steerable tail wheel.
All Seagull kits are laser cut and covered with Oracover.
If this item is shown out of stock or available to order it could mean that stock is not immediately available at our 80 Church Street Premises for dispatch or sale to callers. It could be available in 2 to 10 working days so place your order with confidence. Please note we do not charge for items until dispatch unless by prior arrangement. We should be able to indicate dispatch and delivery times within 24 to 48 hours from point of order