YT Magic Fun Fly Version 2 of this popular model
Agile, un-stallable and reacts quickly to inputs. Add to this the most fun you can have with a model aircraft and you can see why Fun Flys are so popular!
The Fun Fly design goes back decades, when modellers wanted an aircraft that would be competitive in the new discipline of “Fun Fly”. This consisted of set tasks, many of which involved the most repetitions within a set timescale. They needed a model that was agile, un-stallable and would react quickly to inputs.
As with most competitions they start off with the wild and wacky, then eventually, over many years, when everything else has been tried you end up with the perfect design for the task demanded of it. This is that model, and although Fun Fly competitions are rare these days the design is still popular for many club flyers who want a very stable model that will fly within very little space, yet will still test your skills if needed.
- Covered with premium iron-on covering material
- Laser-cut, lightweight balsa and plywood construction
- Proven, well established design
- Battery access door on fuselage bottom
- Adjustable-width engine mounting
- Compatible with glow or electric power systems
- Dual aileron servos, pull-pull elevator / rudder cables
- Includes high-quality hardware
- Fast and easy assembly - Over 60 high-resolution digital photos and drawings to help you build this model with the minimum of fuss.
- Wingspan: 52"
- Engine: .36 - .46 2St or .52 4St.
- Flying Weight: 4.5 - 5.5lbs